Experts GK TELS summed up the preliminary results 2017 and synthesize the forecasts from different financial institutions on the further development of the Russian market. What awaits the participants of the international logistics market of Russia in 2018?
According to the freight company "glogos proekt" in the first week of 2018 freight rates have fallen from 10-12 dollars per ton.
Effective assessment tools for the logistics industry were presented at the exhibition InnoSklad-2017
In the framework of the business program of the 4th international exhibition InnoSklad, held in St. Petersburg from 28 to 30 November 2017, were presented to key project transportation and logistics industry: LogisticSkills and the Rating "Logistic Chain Performance Rating".
Tatiana Golendeyeva, Deputy head of the Federal customs service, in the framework of the IV Eurasian economic Congress spoke on principal, in her view, changes in the sphere of customs regulation and that concerned with the management of customs today. The Congress was held on December 6 at the press center of MIA "Russia today".
the Ratification of the Treaty on the Customs code of the Eurasian economic Union (EAEU) will be completed before the end of this year. Their willingness to facilitate the early signing of the document reiterated the presidents of the countries of the Union, having put the signatures under the joint statement, prepared on the basis of the Supreme Eurasian economic Council on 11 October 2017.
the First freight train from Zhuravka in Millerovo reached the final destination
118 000 square meters − record lows over the past few years, according to analysts at CBRE.
the project for the construction of the railway Mogzon - Sheksna, which connects the TRANS-Siberian railway (Transsib)and Baikal-Amur mainline (BAM), will be implemented after the cargo transportation analysis and feasibility study.
the Service proposed to replace fees on purchases in foreign online stores on VAT
Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev announced the renewal of Russian counter-sanctions until the end of 2018
the Current response to the EU sanctions will be extended until 31 December 2018. This was stated by Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev.
- In 2016, the amount of fines imposed by the Customs service on business, significantly reduced
- The date of enactment of the new Customs code are shifted by 1 January 2018
- Prepared a big list of problems that affect all Federal highways in the capital region
- The FCS was intended to go beyond foreign colleagues, but I will start with the paper format
- ECE: a guide for the development of national "single Windows" will be a reference model
- In the framework of international transport corridor "Primorye-1" launched a new container line Sea Land Channel
- FCS promises of bona fide participants of foreign economic activity to issue the goods in ten minutes
- Irkutsk customs informs on the introduction, 20 March 2017 electronic Declaration of customs transit in full
- Exporters of cars and agricultural vehicles, encourage use of multimodal transportation
- The Ministry will help potential exporters become real
- Important acts of the national legislation of the Russian Federation, as well as supranational bodies of the EurAsEC and the Customs Union
- The fight against excessive downtime of wagons in ports
- EEC expects growth of cargo in one and a half times greater than the increase in the production of goods
- The Association of sea commercial ports summed up in 2016
- The growth of domestic air freight in November pulled the indices in a small plus
- A differentiated tariff system "Platon"
- Companies from Germany and the United States lead in activity in the industrial parks of the Russian Federation
- Railways can provide a discount of up to 50% of the fare for loads of 2nd and 3rd graders
- FCS for 10 months of reduced payments to the budget at 13%
- Only one country exports increased. For some goods times
- The first stage of reconstruction of MKAD actually completed - Khusnullin
- The new silk road
- The Ministry has proposed to establish a panel for development of the aviation industry
- Regular container route opened between Yekaterinburg and Shenyang
- In the suburbs, a growing demand for storage real estate
- Overview of the rail market of the Russian Federation in July - August 2016
- Sheremetyevo handled more than 22 million passengers in eight months and confirmed the status of the most punctual airport in Europe
- Warehouses more often than other commercial real estate were built in Moscow in 2016
- The market of automobile cargo transportation, EU - Russia in I half of 2016
- "Airbus" has introduced a new A330-300 Regional
- Moscow will save 700 billion rubles for the failure of the construction of the Fourth ring
- The results of the rail freight in the first half of 2016
- The section of the highway M-4 "don" in the Moscow region and Tula region will be paid from 1 August
- Overview of the rail market of the Russian Federation in may - June 2016
- Twice will increase the length of roads in New Moscow by 2035
- Review of cargo handling sea ports of Russia (January – may 2016)
- The Ministry of industry in 2016, expects to reduce production in the automobile industry minimum of 5 - 7%
- Aeroflot performed its first flights to Valencia and Alicante
- Overview of the rail market of the Russian Federation in April - may 2016
- In Moscow there has passed conference of transport telematics "Navitoring-2016"
- Overview of freight rail traffic in April of 2016
- The Finance Ministry wants to stimulate the renewal of the fleet by increasing vehicle tax on old trucks and buses
- The Ministry of transport has prepared a list of bridges that will be repaired at the expense of "Platon"
- Volkswagen has put into operation a warehouse complex in Chekhov for 70 million euros
- A new agreement for freight with Poland will enter into force not earlier than 2017
- The construction of high-speed railway line Moscow - Sochi frozen
- Changes in the Rules of transportation of goods by road
- Credit Suisse has promised a rise in oil prices to $50 by may
- The railroad bypassing Ukraine will build by 2017
- From the beginning, the route speed of container trains increased by 13 km per day
- Overview of the railway market in the Russian Federation: results of work in 2015 and Outlook for 2016
- Now even more expensive. M4 increases fares
- Visibility in Moscow airports has declined sharply because of a Blizzard
- TCF facilitates the transshipment of foreign goods in Russian ports
- Vladimir Putin: Air infrastructure develops
- Customs Russia: electronic Declaration – 99,92%
- Special economic measures of Russia against Turkey
- Letter of Department of tax and customs tariff policy of the Ministry of Finance
- An intergovernmental agreement on "dry ports"
- On 11 November 2015, scheduled a protest rally for truckers
- Customs transit mode experiment
- Carriers have written the letter to Medvedev
- An overview of the road freight transport market (September 2015)
- The XV Practical conference "management of the modern warehouse" in Moscow
- From 1 October 2015 electronic customs Declaration form may be submitted together with the tax
- MAX 2015 has been visited by 404 thousand guests and participants
- On the Russian warehouse market closed the largest deal
- Customs opened 17 criminal cases of smuggling sanctions products
- The condition of the market of railway transport of the Russian Federation in June 2015
- Russia has introduced a reduced VAT rate on domestic air travel
- Finnish and Russian customs officers agreed to extend the work TIR
- The establishment of the Free port of Vladivostok will increase GRP Primorye 2.7 times in 10 years
- Russia and Egypt are developing cooperation in the field of aviation industry
- Loukoster "Pobeda" brought down the price of tickets between Moscow and cities of Russia
- Echo "Fukushima-1": customs continue to identify radiation-dangerous objects
- "Rosneft" wants to allocate gas business
- Dmitry Medvedev gave instructions for the development of aviation in the Far East
- Ukraine intends to create a common customs with EU countries
- Customs has introduced a fee for the shipment of goods worth up to 200 Euros
- General Motors will curtail production in St. Petersburg
- Yandex has launched a system to predict traffic jams and accidents on Federal highways
- The Ministry of economic development expects a reduction in commercial transportation of cargo in 2015 2.8%
- In Moscow there will be separate Parking for residents