Customs brokerage is the profession that involves the "clearing" of goods through customs barriers for importers and exporters. This involves the preparation of documents and/or electronic submissions, the calculation and payment of taxes, duties and excises, and facilitating communication between government authorities and importers and exporters. It can be a very complex process critical to the successful and timely movement of high value consignments made up of a myriad of different components in which trust, experience and knowledge are key factors.
Choosing the right Customs broker is more than choosing a random company. The right broker sees your business as an extension of its own, makes sure that consignments are cleared compliantly, ensures that your cargo and deadlines are respected throughout the process, considers your overall logistics model, and suggests federal or government run schemes that may be beneficial to your business.
The right Customs broker knows and safeguards your business. The right Customs broker gives you a competitive advantage. The right Customs broker cares for your company.
Instar Logistics cares. We have over 20-years’ experience dealing with some of the most complex customs clearance requirements against stringent deadlines. We perform every time. You can trust Instar with all your customs requirements.
- Fully licensed and accredited Customs Broker
- 20 years of experience in the field of customs clearing
- More than 200 employed customs clerks
- Customs clearance of export and import cargos
- Providing of customs broker services in all the countries we operate it
- Organization of customs clearance in all conditions of delivery, from EXW to DDP
- Customs clearance of complex multimodal projects
- Temporary import, processing, import to the authorized capital
- Preparation and obtaining the class decision of the FCS
- Calculation of customs charges
- Electronic accounting system that allows to process fast a large amount of customs declarations