Distribution & Storage
A well- engineered and delivered distribution and warehousing plan is business critical in today’s global environment. Instar Logistics integrated supply chain solutions can help reduce both inventory levels and logistics costs.
Our supply chain integration enables quick reaction to rapid market place changes whilst reducing investment risks and operational costs. We enable our clients’ businesses to ‘flex’ as demand dictates and ensure a resilient supply chain.
A critical part of the INSTAR philosophy is to really understand our clients’ business and specific logistics needs. In this manner we can engineer the right service solution to enable your business growth. Our network of dedicated and shared distribution facilities enable you to complete your commitments to your customers worldwide.
Our strategically located warehouses have best in class IT and design tools. For cold climate countries we provide fully heated facilities. Our businesses are protected by 24-hour video surveillance and physical security. Our well-engineered processes and systems safeguard cost-efficient distribution solutions. We employ the best software engineers and have great in-depth knowledge and experience to integrate our software platforms to provide full visibility in the supply chain.
- Automated accounting of material and goods flow
- Bar-coding, re-packaging, labelling and quality control
- Consolidation of goods
- Cross docking
- Delivery and distribution
- Full forwarding services
- Insurance of all products
- Inventory management and control
- Kitting and value-added service
- Load building
- Order processing, inbound and outbound
- Order fulfilment pick and pack by order, SKU etc.
- Out of gauge storage
- Retail store distribution and store replenishment
- Replenishment management
- Reverse logistics
- Static and dynamic replenishment
- Special order handling
- Vendor/carrier performance audit
- Yard management
We are extremely sensitive and responsive to your service requirements.